- 17/06/2017 – J. Caruana- 15th Fed QPF 130km Sire Gurnayville Evans Vandenabeele. Dam Gurnayville Rauw Sablon. This is the 3rd Fed position for this bird.
- 27/08/2017 – GC 50000 1st Race 136km 10th Sire Blenhaven Houban. Dam Gurnayville Houban X Verbruggen. The dam also bred 16th in the final 2016 GC 50000 Race.
- GOLD COAST 50,000 UPDATE: After entering 10 birds in the 2016 GC 50000 one loft race, 9 of these birds made it to the final race. I had 3 birds home on the day, 2 the following day and 1 more after that. With a lot of these races luck plays a part. My first bird to arrive with the winning birds was to be placed 16th overall. Very happy to have one in the first drop. She (Ryokan) is off one of my imported Williamson cocks when mated to a Houben X Verbruggen hen. Second bird home (Ra) was a Busschaert X Soontjen and my final day bird (Raina) was a Hereman/ Cleusters X Rauw Sablon. Sending 10 birds and getting 6 back from the final race is both a testament to Steves training and also the quality of my birds. I look forward to supporting this race again in 2017.
14/10/16: Joe Caruana-25th Fed QPF 1052km Sire Gurnayville Evans Vandenabeele Dam Gurnayville Rauw SablonThis is the same bird clocked 2 weeks before.
1/10/16: Rob Slack- 5th QPF National 689km Sire Gurnayville Huybregt.
1/10/16: Joe Caruana- 12th Fed QPF 675km Sire Gurnayville Evans Vandenabeele Dam Gurnayville Rauw Sablon
17/09/16: Rob Slack- 19th Fed QPF 605km Sire Gurnayville Huybregt
4/09/16: Joe Caruana- 20th Fed QPF Breeders Plate 510km Gurnayville Huybregt.
4/09/16: Rob Slack 11th- Fed QPF 523km Sire a Gurnayville Huybregt.
3/09/16: D Fitzgerald- 16th Rosebud Breeders Plate 484km Sire Gurnayville Rauw Sablon Dam Gurnayville Wickham
- 20/08/16: 2nd Club 3rd South Sec 7th Fed NRC 450k for Steve Powley. Sire and Dam both Gurnayville Hereman/Cleusters. This is the same hen that was 8th Fed last week.
- 13/8/2016: 1st Club, 1st South Sec., 8th Fed. NRC for Steve Powley. 450k. Sire and Dam both Gurnayville Hereman/Cleusters
- 30/7/2016: 1st club 2nd Fed QPF 260km Rob Slack, Bird a mixture of Gurnayville Hunnisett Janssen and Gurnayville Huybrecht
- 30/7/2016: 2nd Associate Flyer, 5th Open VPO 380km, flown by Barry Vaughan for me. Sire Blenhaven Houban, Dam Gurnayville Ron Williamson
- 30/7/2016: 18th Fed GMPF 360km Neil Oke, Sire Gurnayville Evans Vandenabeele, Dam Gurnayville Huybregt
- GOLD COAST 50,000 UPDATE: In December 2015 I sent 10 birds to Gold Coast and after many tosses and the first race I still have 10 birds in the race
- 17/7/2016: 2nd Club 2nd Section, 3rd Fed QPF, 600km, Rob Slack, Sire-Gurnayville Golden Janssen, Dam – Gurnayville Gurnay. This the same hen as listed below which was also 3rd Fed QPF 435km.
- 2/7/2016: 1st Club 1st Section 3rd Fed QPF, 435km, Rob Slack, Sire -Gurnayville Golden Janssen, Dam – Gurnayville Gurnay
- 18/6/2016: 3rd Fed QPF 360km Rob Slack. Dam – Gurnayville Huybregt.
- 11/6/2016: 17th Fed NRC 280km Shane Smith. Sire – Gurnayville Busschaert, Dam – Gurnayville Evans Vandenabeele
- 28/5/2016: 10th Fastest in QPF , 245km – Joe Caruana, Sire a Gurnayville De Weerdt, Dam a Gurnayville Wickham
- 21/5/2016: 1st Club, 3rd Fastest in QPF – Rob Slack 180km. Dam a Gurnayville Hunniset Janssen
- 14/5/2016: 1st Club, 11th Fastest in QPF – Dam a Gurnayville Lofts Hunnisett Janssen.
Great start to the new racing season by Rob Slack.
- 7/5/2016: QPF 1st Fastest in QPF – Dam bred by Gurnayville Lofts
It’s great to be flying a team of Gurnayville bred birds in the VHA in partnership with the very well credentialled Jeff Stanley.
Congratulations to Rob Slack for the following results in QPF Fed position’s. All of these were positions were from 3 sisters with the Dam being purchased from Gurnayville Lofts:
- 18/07/15 Rob Slack 5th Fed QPF 300km
- 25/07/15 Rob Slack 8th Fed QPF 300km
- 8/08/15 Rob Slack 14th Fed QPF 390km
- 15/08/15 Rob Slack 10th Fed QPF 5 Bird Classic 450km
- 23/10/15 Stanley & Bouffler 3rd Club 23rd Fed VHA 880km Hunnisett Janssen X Busschaert
- 18/10/15 Stanley & Bouffler 6th Club 42nd Fed VHA 680km Rauw Sablon X Evans Vandenabeele
- 27/09/15 P De Luca 5th and 26th Rosebud Breeders Plate 480km. 5th Gurnayville Hunnisett Janssen X Gurnay and 26th Gurnayville Evans Vandenabeele X Busschaert.
- 19/09/15 Stanley and Bouffler 6th Club 41st Fed VHA 10 Bird 600km Gurnayville Busschaert X Gurnay
- 12/09/15 Stanley and Bouffler 5th Club 28th Fed VHA 600km Gurnayville Gurnay
- 5/09/15 Rob Slack 7th Fed QPF 600km Gurnayville Wickham X Huybregt
- 5/09/15 Stanley and Bouffler 5th Club 47th Fed VHA 600km Gurnayville Soontjen X Busschaert
- 22/8/15 Stanley and Bouffler 6th Club 67th Fed 522km Gurnayville Busschaert
- 29/8/15 Stanley and Bouffler 3rd Club 44th Fed 522km Gurnayville Wickham X Huybregt
- 15/8/15 Phil Murphy 6th Fed SRPF 343km Gurnayville Busschaert X Evans Vandenabeele
- 15/8/15 Stanley and Bouffler 59th Fed 522km Gurnayville Huybregt X Hunnisett Janssen
- 8/08/15 Stanley and Bouffler 6th Club 39th Fed VHA Gurnayville Soontjen X Busschaert
- 8/08/15 Stanley and Bouffler 6th Club 43rd Fed VHA YBD Gurnayville Busschaert X Gurnay
- 2/08/15 Stanley and Bouffler 8th Club 55th Fed VHA 432km with a Gurnayville Rauw Sablon X M and D Evans Vandenabeele
25/7/15 Great result from Stanley and Bouffler first VHA Fed race Gurnayville Soontjen X Gurnayville Busschaert 1st Club 2nd Fed 430km, 4118 birds
25/7/15 Shane Smith 9th Fed NRC 400 km with the Sire being bred by Gurnayville Lofts
- 18/07/15 Stanley and Bouffler 4th Club 24th fastest in VHA 293km Gurnayville Rauw/Sablon X Gurnayville M&D Evans Vandenabeele
- 4/7/2015 Edo Hercegovac 1st Frankston squeaker sale race 280km with a Gurnayville Hereman/Ceusters X Hunnisett Janssen
- 4/7/2015 Stanley & Bouffler – 4th Club 14th Fastest in VHA 293km Gurnayville Houben. Also landing with this bird and on the same time was a Gurnayville Soontjen X Busschaert
- 4/7/2015 N Oke – 17th Fed GMPF 280km Janssen X Gurnay
My thanks to those people who have taken the time to report on how their Gurnayville Lofts birds have performed, it is very much appreciated.
Some 2014 Results
- Neil Oke GMPF – 1st Fed 505km 1332 birds. Bred for Neil in a Gurnayville Lofts Race team.
- Shaun Elliot QPF – 1st Fed 443km . Sire is a Gurnayville Lofts Huybregt.
- Rob Slack QPF – 5th Fed 552km . Sire is a Gurnayville Lofts Janssen.
The dam of the following bird 419 was bred by Gurnayville Lofts.
- 419 achieved the following results – 2nd Club 142km and 5th Club 265km.
- It then landed with 6th Fed 332km, 2nd Fed 443km, 3rd Fed 552km, 1st Fed 639km.
- In it’s final race for the year it was clocked for 4th Fed 726km.
I really appreciate those that take the time to tell me of their results.